Wednesday 15 October 2014

Hello Again

Hi!! So despite a lack of posting over the Summer I have actually been doing lots of animation related things. I have been developing ideas for my third year film. I worked a lot on one idea, which involved the sun, a girl and a considerable amount of fire, but then decided that it was not the right time to make this story. I've put it in a metaphorical drawer in my mind for now.

I then came up with another idea, which just felt....... right. It felt like me, whereas the other idea always felt a little distant somehow.

So now will follow a dramatic explosion of posts, as I try to encapsulate at least some of the many thoughts that have been spiralling around in my head into tiny bite sized chunks of intelligible text.


No comments:

Post a Comment