Thursday 20 February 2014

Protest Animatic


Here's the animatic for the protest against the privatisation of student loans animation. The black part was meant to have a scene showing a suited man sucking money out of the world through a straw until it shrivels up, but this was later cut from the animation. I had to record myself doing the voice over to get an idea of the timings, as the committee had not recorded one yet. The script was later changed so I had to swap things about later and some parts were cut, also when I received the actual voice over I was supposed to use, it was at a different pace to how I had spoken it so this caused more rearranging. It was quite good working for people who had no idea about the process of animation and how incredibly long it takes, as it will prepare me for future jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment