Wednesday 8 May 2013

Background Project Sketchbook Work

 For the background project I have had to create one animation layout, one painted exterior background and one painted interior background. We had to take these from some of our frames from the storyboard project we did last semester (the pirate thing). I have found this quite challenging as I've had to think about angles and not just draw the obvious (and boring) flat on image i would naturally be inclined to do.

Here's my prep work for the layout:



Here's my prep for the exterior background:


And my prep for the interior background:






I did the colour ways in coloured pencil as it's a very fast medium and you have a lot of control over it, so it's good for working things out.

I'll post my final images soon, I just need to scan them in first, so stay tuned people!


No comments:

Post a Comment