Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Adaption Project Update

This is just a quick post to say I changed the colourings of my background for the adaption project. I did have it like this:

But now I've changed it to this:

I think this looks a lot better as it's a lot more atmospheric and less garish. See, I have a problem where I go over the top with things, and this was the case when I was tweaking the colours in Photoshop originally. I asked around and the general consensus was that the toned down image looked better. At least I know I'm doing it now and so I just need to stop tampering with my work so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment