Thursday 22 January 2015

Final Aluki Puppet!!

It's Aluki!!!!!!!!!! Wow was this a massive screw up from start to finish! Obviously I want her to be perfect as she is my main character, so when I saw there were some slight mistakes with the size of her armature I had to fix it. Then the coat just refused to trim to the right shape, meaning I basically ended up making two coats. Then I got too much acrylic ink on her coat and it was too strong a colour, so I had to trim the top layer of foam off to get rid of this ink layer. I inked it again and this time I knew what not to do and it turned out well. The ink got on her face and no matter what chemicals I applied it refused to come off. The nail varnish remover I used stained her face yellow........ however I think it actually works quite well photgraphed, so it was a happy accident.

What made this so difficult was because it had to be better than the test one and things that just naturally happened during the creation of the first one I had to manufacture when I created the second.

But it all worked out and she looks awesome if I may say so myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment