Thursday, 22 January 2015

Creature Armature Adjustment

I took my disastrous puppet to my stop motion tutor and she informed me that yes, I had most definitely used far too much oil paint in the silicone, but also that I had put too much polymorph on the head, making it too heavy for the armature, as it caused tremors to run through it, so if photographed it would be difficult to make it still. So as shown below I cut all the oily silicone mess off the puppet, as well as the foam, which the oil paint had seeped through and then melted off a large amount of the polymorph joining the face to the neck, making the head lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment