Friday 14 November 2014

Aluki's First Steps

So today I have been testing out if my Aluki test puppet can walk..... and she can :)
But I was only able to do three steps as the nuts in her right foot fell out at this point, rendering it impossible to hold her in place. The reason the nuts fell out (despite being epoxy glued!) was because when I initially set them in the polymorph feet, some of the polymorph overflowed into the holes in the nuts, meaning when using the tie downs there was not enough depth to the holes in the nuts to get a good grip. So basically I need a drill to make the holes in the feet bigger, so there is enough room for the nuts and bolts.
Despite this issue I think the walk (well, steps) went well. So I guess next its onto a run....

             

No comments:

Post a Comment