Thursday 27 December 2012

Dear Sweet Morpheus

We were given a character rig, the beautiful Morpheus, which we then had to put in different poses, each one showing a different emotion (hopefully you can tell what each one's aiming for). I enjoyed this as it was fascinating to see just how many controls the character had, especially on the face, where you can even move the corners of the upper eyelid. I did find it challenging to get a decent expression on his face, for example I think the one of him laughing could easily be confused for him feeling sick.... laughter or pain,,,, two completely different states but they look so similar. The mouth was also quite annoying as I couldn't really get the teeth and tongue to fit in it properly and found them quite difficult to control. I've given you different angles of my poses, simply because I'm generous like that.











No comments:

Post a Comment